Memo for the student “Rules for composing reviews for a film, a guide”
Review is a critical analysis and evaluation of every artwork, film.
Steps to make an evaluation on a novel
- 1. Browse carefully and reread the text.
- 2. Look at the questions:
- Exactly How ended up being the book read?
- How might it be observed by other readers?
- What’s the theme associated with work?
- What’s their main concept?
- Exactly what does the author convince us?
- How does the writer lead us to these conclusions?
- Who are the heroes regarding the book?
- Exactly what are their aspirations, deeds, figures?
- What relation do they usually have with readers?
- What’s the artistic originality regarding the guide?
- How can it be built?
- What is her tongue?
- What did you find uncommon and bright within the language?
- 3. What exactly is your general assessment associated with book?
- What exactly is in this ongoing work of value, brand new?
- Just What, possibly, isn’t convincing sufficient? Maybe Not completely successful?
- 4. Answer the answers to these relevant questions within the review based on the plan.
Policy for reviewing the book
Policy for reviewing the written book is comprised of:
- 1. Date of publication associated with the ongoing work(when it was written or published).
- 2. Reputation for creation, the style associated with the work.
- 3. Genre peculiarity of this work.
- 4. The plot and composition of this work (what is this work, name its events that are main note the sequence, the culmination, the denouement, the part associated with epilogue together with epigraph (when there is).)
- 5. Subjects (as described when you look at the ongoing work), exactly what topics are touched into the work.
- 6. The difficulties (which dilemmas, questions) are addressed within the work, will they be important, exactly why are they being considered by the writer.
- 7. Characteristics regarding the main artistic images (names, bright top features of look, social situation, life philosophy, views from the globe, relations with other heroes,experiences, thoughts, what problem/problems is related to this hero).
- 8. The concept and pathos regarding the ongoing work( just what the writer desired to state, his view regarding the writer in the problems involved, exactly what he calls).
- 9. Destination of work with the author’s work (will it be crucial work to comprehend the author’s creativity, whether it reflects the main themes and problems in the work, can you really judge by this work concerning the author’s design, their worldview).
- 10. The spot for the work in a brief history of literary works (whether this tasks are significant for Russian literature therefore the world page trips, why).
- 11. Your impression regarding the ongoing work(we liked/did nothing like, why).
The conditional scheme of comparison of the heroes of this work:
- – attributes of the portrait faculties: the way the character characterizes the look, clothes, etc.;
- – Origin;
- – genealogy and family history, generic and individual characteristics;
- – traits of this character, practices;
- – Expressive details;
- – Education, a type of knowledge;
- – Speech characteristic;
- – power to dialogue that is internal self-analysis;
- – The ratio for the hero to individuals;
- – mindset of those around to your hero;
- – the way the hero manifests himself within the situation of preference;
- – How exactly does the character modification through the work.
Policy for the analysis regarding the dramatic work
- 1. Time for the creation and book for the play.
- 2. The place occupied into the playwright’s work.
- 3. The theme of this play together with expression inside it of a particular vital product.
- 4. Actors and their grouping.
- 5. Conflict of the dramatic work, its originality, their education of novelty and sharpness, its deepening.
- 6. The development of dramatic action as well as its period. The exposition, the plot, the vicissitudes, the culmination, the denouement.
- 7. Composition of this play. The significance and role of every work.
- 8. Dramatic figures and their relationship to action.
- 9. Speech characteristic associated with figures. Relationship of character and words.
- 10. The role of dialogues and monologues in the play.
- 11. Recognition associated with author’s place. The part of remarks in drama.
- 12. Genre and visible originality of this play. Correspondence for the genre to choices that are authorial preferences.
An plan that is approximate characterizing the artistic image (character).
Introduction. Place of the smoothness when you look at the system of your writers pictures for the work.
Principal component. Characteristic.
- 1. Social and material situation.
- 2. Outside look.
- 3. The peculiarity associated with the worldview and world perspective, the group of psychological interests, inclinations, practices:
- a) the nature of this activity and also the life that is basic;
- b) impact on others.
- 4. Section of emotions:
- A type that is) of to others;
- b) options that come with inner experiences.
- 5. Author’s mindset into the character.
- 6. Just What options that come with the hero’s personality are revealed within the work:
- a) by using a portrait;
- b) when you look at the writer’s characteristic;
- c) through the characterization of other actors;
- d) by using history or biography;
- e) through a chain of actions;
- g) within the speech characteristic;
- h) through the surroundings.
In conclusion. What public problem led the author to produce this image.